How to Apply
Once all for proposals is issued, follow these steps:
Write a brief Letter of Intent (maximum 2 pages) outlining your project. Your letter should include the following:
- an overview of the project and its goals
- the total cost of the project
- the amount requested from FCF
- a description ofthe applicant’s organization and its charitable status
- the registered charity acting as a partner on the project (if applicable)
- contact person, address and telephone number
If your organization's Letter of Intent is approved by our Grants and Program Development Committee, you will be asked to complete a full proposal, our Community Grant Application. Details for this next step will be included in your notification on approval to advance to this next round.
Fundy Community Foundation's Grants and Program Development Committee will review all Community Grant Applications received and make recommendations for the grants. These recommendations will be brought to the next meeting of the Board of Directors for approval.
All grant applicants will receive a letter outlining the Board's decisions. Successful applicants will be informed of any reporting or other requirements for receiving their grant.